Competition Terms and Conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them. If you win the prize you will be required to formally agree to the following terms upon accepting the prize.
- This competition is being run by British Muslim TV. Promotional Partners in the competition include Serendipity Tailormade Ltd, 1a Local Board Road, Watford, WD17 2JP
- To enter the competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- Only one entry per person.
- The winner will be randomly picked by British Muslim TV and their decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The closing date of the competition is 31stJan 2019 and British Muslim TV reserve the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- The winner of the competition will be contacted by Serendipity Tailormade by email or telephone by 15thFeb 2019. Serendipity Tailormade takes no responsibility for incorrect or illegible contact information provided.
- The winner must respond to accept the prize within 48 hours of being notified as the winner. If no written response by email is made within this timescale, the prize will be forfeited. Once the prize is accepted, if the winner cancels their participation in the trip, the prize will not be offered to other entrants.
- The competition prize on offer for two people includes: return economy class flights from London or Manchester to Antalya (Fare, airport taxes and one 20kg checked in luggage included), 7 nights at the 5* Wome Deluxe in a superior room on all-inclusive board basis and private airport transfers in Antalya. No other services are included in the prize. The accommodation or flight inclusions can be amended by Serendipity Tailormade at any time to an equivalent standard alternative.
- The winner must be able to depart on selected dates between the 1stMarch to the 10thApril 2019. Dates will be on a request basis and confirmed by Serendipity Tailormade as to their availability. Blackout dates apply including peak travel dates, school holidays and festivals or events. No other dates will be available for travel and any amendments to travel dates will not be considered.
- The winner must confirm their travel information within 24 hours of accepting the prize. No booking of the prize can take place after this date and the prize will be forfeited.
- Once booked, the prize is non-changeable and amends to the departure airport or names of passengers travelling will be at the winners cost. Any “No Show” where if you do not show up for any flight prior to the check-in deadline or you change any part of your carriage without advising us at least 24 hours earlier in advance of that deadline, we may cancel your return or onward reservations and charge a reasonable administrative fee.
- Serendipity Tailormade reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize home address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of Serendipity Tailormade.
- The winner will be responsible that they have adequate travel insurance, and is responsible for travel arrangements to and from their scheduled departure airport at their own cost. Any other expenses not detailed in the competition prize inclusions are at the cost of the winner whether direct or indirect and neither Serendipity Tailormade or any competition partners/sponsors take no responsibility in this respect.
- The winner is responsible for any visa requirements and at their own cost. British Passport holders require a visa prior to entry to Turkey obtaining electronically. The cost of this visa is not included.. Passports must be valid for 6 months after your arrival date into the UK.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material Serendipity Tailormade may require. The winners name will be published on social media sites or other communications.The winner of the competition will be required to post FIVE positive social media postings during the trip and tag each of the promotional partners. The social media platforms to be considered include Instagram, Facebook or Twitter or a combination of all three.
- The prize is not transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If an advertised prize is not available, Serendipity Tailormade reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event a partner/sponsor withdraws or fails to provide a prize element, other promotional partners will not provide the prize itself. If for any reason flight routing is cancelled or withdrawn by the airline, no other alternative will be provided.
- Incorrectly completed or illegible entries will be disqualified.
- Serendipity Tailormade reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
- Competitions are not open to employees, relatives or associated members of Serendipity Tailormade or competition partners/sponsors.