Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- This competition is being run by Serendipity Tailormade Ltd, 1a Local Board Road, Watford, WD17 2JP
- To enter the competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- Only one entry per person.
- The winner will be randomly picked by Serendipity Tailormade and their decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The closing date of the competition is the 10th April 2018 and Serendipity Tailormade reserve the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- The winner of the competition will be contacted by Serendipity Tailormade by email by the 30th April 2018. Serendipity Tailormade takes no responsibility for incorrect or illegible contact information provided.
- The winner must respond to accept the prize within 48 hours of being notified as the winner. If no written response by email is made within this timescale, the prize will be forfeited. The prize will not be offered to other entrants.
- The competition prizes on offer total six individual prizes. 3 x Â£50 vouchers, 2 x Â£75 vouchers and 1 x Â£100 voucher.
- Serendipity Tailormade reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize home address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of Serendipity Tailormade.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material Serendipity Tailormade may require. The winners name may be published on social media sites or other communications.
- The prize is not transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If an advertised prize is not available, Serendipity Tailormade reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Incorrectly completed or illegible entries will be disqualified.
- Serendipity Tailormade reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
- Competitions are not open to employees, relatives or associated members of the MLE, Serendipity Tailormade or competition partners/sponsors.