Indulge your family with an Islamic holiday
Islamic holidays are now possible to many destinations across the world. Now, Muslims do not have to limit their holidays to Islamic countries. They can now travel to many countries and cities in the world with the help of Islamic holidays and tours, which creates a unique travel experience while respecting the cultural values of Islam.
There are many reasons to opt for an Islamic holidays – here are some of the best reasons to do so.
- You no longer have to limit yourself to travel destinations such as Saudi Arabia and other Middle East countries. Turkey, Malaysia, Indonesia and several other countries offer hotels and facilities that cater to Muslims, and can now be visited with peace of mind, knowing that the holiday will fall in accordance with Muslim religious beliefs.
- Tourists can live in Halal friendly hotels that serve Halal food that is slaughtered in accordance with the teachings of Islamic law, and is free of forbidden meat and drinks such as pork and alcohol. This way, travellers do not have to worry about what food they are eating, and will have many dining options available. In addition, tourists do not have to worry about other guests being drunk and disorderly around them and can enjoy themselves.
- Female tourists can enjoy themselves just as much as male tourists with separate swimming pools and spa facilities. Some hotels even offer separate elevators leading to these facilities so that females will feel secure. Women can now relax and enjoy themselves without having to worry about being looked at by males. Some can even wear regular swimming costumes or opt for burkinis – the fact is that the women can now feel safe and secure during their holiday.
- There are also Halal beaches, which allow women to play in the water with their husbands and children, instead of just sitting by the beach and watching. Burkini wearing women at Halal beaches are a normal sight, and so women do not feel like the odd one out and can swim freely. Some countries even have women-only beaches so that females do not have to cover up completely.
- Some hotels have prayer rooms, provide prayer carpets and inform guests of prayer times. Hotels may even employ people of Arab origin to help tourists feel at home by providing translation services and other assistance that will be needed by tourists from Muslim countries.
For more information about Islamic holidays, visit Serendipity Tailormade, a UK travel company that provides Islamic tours to several destinations around the world.